Do you want to work more actively and efficiently during daytime working hours? Modasafe 250 is the best medication that increases alertness and promotes wakefulness. Modasafe 250 contains Modafinil 200mg and Armodafinil 50mg acting together to treat excessive daytime sleepiness called narcolepsy, which is characterized by excessive daytime sleepiness and brief involuntary sleep episodes. It is used before working hours during the daytime. It stimulates CNS which makes an individual alert while working.
Directions for use Modasafe 250
Always take the medication during the daytime. Take medication as prescribed by the doctor and complete the course of therapy. Do not stop the medication suddenly because is addictive and may be harmful. Take the medication at a regular time every day to maintain minimum effective concentrations in the blood. Do not skip the dose. Take medication is as soon as possible when you remember about your missed dose.
Side effects of Modafinil & Armodafinil
Temporary side effects may include:
- Nausea, diarrhea, indigestion
- Irregular sleep patterns
These side effects are temporary and may be resolved when medication therapy is stopped.
- Take before or after 2 hours of a meal because food may reduce the absorption rate of medication.
- Do not drink alcohol during Armodafinil therapy.
- Avoid Grapefruit products during medication therapy.
- Avoid St. John's Wort because it may increase the blood concentration of the drug.
- When used with opioids such as methadone, the plasma concentration of opioids decrease because it induces the CYP3A4 enzymes.
- Always take medication only on the prescription of your physician.
- Inform your doctor about your previous medication therapy.
- If you have any heart, liver, or kidney problems then tell your doctor about it.
- Modasafe 250 may worsen the symptoms of patients with insomnia.
- It can also increase the symptoms in patients with seizures attack.
Consult your doctor in case of mood changes or depression.