Are you looking for the treatment of depression or anxiety associated with depression? You are in a right place. Nextril 50mg contains Tofisopam that is basically a benzodiazepine that treats depression and anxiety. Tofisopam having an effect on the brain reduce anxiety and treat depression. It produces calmness in patients with depression. Tofisopam is a drug that is psychoactive in nature. It is safe to use in patients the aged more than 18.
Directions for use of Nextril 50mg:
Use Nextril 50mg one to three times per day or use as a doctor prescribes you according to your requirements. Take Nextril 50mg with a full glass of water and swallow it as a whole. Do not crush and chew. It is safe with a meal or without a meal. Nextril 50 mg drug is used for the withdrawal of Alcohol. Nextril 50mg is used to control sweating
Side Effects of Nextril:
- May cause Dry Mouth (Xerostomia), nausea, and dizziness.
- May cause discomfort in the stomach and constipation.
- Fever, Sleepiness, and Headache may be observed.
- A skin rash.
- It may be fatal when used unnecessarily.
- Among them, most of the side effects are temporary in nature and resolve their own.
- It may cause insomnia (sleeping difficulty)
Do not use it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of Nextril 50mg or if you have:
- For driving patients consult the doctor before taking this drug
- In order to use in pregnancy must consult to health care practitioner
- If you are kidney and liver patients consult with the doctor
- Keep away from the reach of children
- Store at room temperature 25°C