Are you looking for the best muscle relaxant and pain killer? Somaboost 750mg (Carisoprodol) is the best muscle relaxant and a pain killer medication. It relaxes your skeletal muscles and heals your muscles cramp and pain. Generally, effects start in about half an hour and last for about 6 hours. Carisoprodol is used in physical therapy and with rest to treat skeletal muscle pain. It is one of the highly prescribed medicine in the USA. It is useful for muscle relaxation in sprain, and muscle injuries. This medication is well tolerated and without adverse effects in patients.
Directions for use Somaboost 750mg
Take Somaboost only as prescribed by the Physician. Usually, 250mg or 350mg 3 times a day at bedtime for not more than 2 to 3 weeks. As this medication can be addictive, do not stop the medication suddenly. Consult your doctor before you stop therapy. Meprobamate is one of the metabolites of carisoprodol. Meprobamate also acts as anxiolytic agents. It has smaller therapeutic index as compared to benzodiazepines.
Side effects of Carisoprodol
- Euphoria is generally short-term
- Hallucinations, unusually thoughts
- Drowsiness because of meprobamate metabolite
Interaction with other drugs
Carisoprodol produces sedative action when used with other sedatives. It increases the sedative action with barbiturates. Alcohol use can also result in synergism and sedative action increases. If used with opioid analgesics, Carisoprodol allows the smaller dose of opioids to produce better analgesic effects.
- Do not use in case of Seizures as it may worsen the symptoms.
- Do not use alcohol. It could be harmful because it produces enhanced sedation.
- Prolonged use may lead to Physical dependence like that of barbiturates.
- impaired liver and kidney may result in toxic accumulation of drug. Be careful in these situations.
- Pregnant and lactating woman must avoid the use of carisoprodol.