Do you want to enjoy a sound sleep or have Anxiety problems? Zopiclone Zopicon 7.5mg tablet is best for a peaceful sleep. Zopiclone is a nonbenzodiazepine that is used as hypnotic and anxiolytic medication, prescribed for the short-term management of insomnia. Zopicon minimizes the onset of sleep and improves sleeping patterns. Zopiclone acts by depressing the central nervous system. It increases the normal transmission of Gama aminobutyric acid (GABA) in the central nervous system. Zopiclone was thought to be less addictive than other benzodiazepines. Nowadays it is found that it is also an addictive drug,
Directions for use of Zopicon 7.5mg
Zopicon is an addictive medication, therefore, should not be used for the long-term management of insomnia. Use medication at the regular interval of time daily. Zopicon induces sleep, therefore, helpful before going to bed. Take Zopicon 7.5mg tablet before a meal or after 2 to 3 hours of a meal because food reduces the solubility rate of the drug. That is why take medication as prescribed by the physician.
Side effects of Zopiclone
Temporary side effects which disappear when you stop medication are:
- Taste disturbance ( a metallic-like taste)
- Less commonly nausea, vomiting, dizziness, drowsiness, dry mouth,
- Headache; rarely amnesia, confusion, depression, hallucinations,
- Nightmares; very rarely lightheadedness, incoordination,
Zopiclone may cause impaired driving skills just like those of benzodiazepines. Patients who drive vehicles should not take zopiclone. Zopiclone induces impairment of psychomotor function. After taking zopiclone, driving or operating machinery should be avoided.
- Tell your doctor about your previous medication history.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking this medication.
- Tell your doctor if you have liver or kidney problems.
- Pregnant women must inform the doctor before using this medication.
- Take the medication at the regular interval to maintain minimum effective concentrations of the drug in the blood.
A slight overdose of hypnotic medication may lead to death. So, be careful while using hypnotic medications.
There are no reviews yet.