Are you looking for the best pain killer? You are in the right place. Aspadol ER 200 mg relieves moderate to severe pain. It is effective against headaches, muscular pain, body pain, etc. Aspadol ER contains Tapentadol which is a narcotic analgesic, relieves pain that is not treated by other drugs. Once you swallowed the 200mg tablet it is effective round the clock. You just need to take one tab once a day. Analgesic effect occurs after about half an hour of oral administration of Aspadol ER tablet. It has similar dual mechanism of action like tramadol.
Directions for use of Aspadol ER 200mg
Always use only on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner. Take Aspadol Extended-release 200 mg tablet once a day. Take Aspadol ER with a full glass of water at a regular time interval. Use Aspadol ER 200 mg 30 minutes before or 2 hours after taking a meal because food may reduce the absorption rate of the drug. Do not crush the tablet in your mouth. Aspadol ER 200 mg tablet must be swallowed as a whole.
Side Effects of Tapentadol
- Aspadol ER may cause constipation, nausea, vomiting, etc.
- It may lead to severe addiction because it is an opioid analgesic drug.
- It can slow the respiratory system and causes breathing problems when not properly used. Tapentadol can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Swelling of lips, throat, or tongue.
- Drowsiness, confusion, or speech problems, or imbalance.
- It may be fatal when unnecessarily used.
Tapentadol is contraindicated in seizures attack. It should not be used in patients with head injuries, brain tumors because it increase intracranial pressure. It is not safe to use Aspadol in asthmatic patients because it induces the respiratory depression. Use with cautions with liver disease because it may accumulate in blood.
More information on Aspadol
Do you want to learn more about Tapentadol? Check out this article created by our pharmacist to help you understand how tapentadol products work. Other products can be found on the Tapentadol category page. If tapentadol is too strong for you, look into Carisoprodol products for more muscle-relaxing benefits.
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of Aspadol or if you have:
- Breath problems
- Stomach problems
- Used MAO inhibitors in the last two weeks.
- Liver or kidney problems.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
Do not use it if you are a pregnant woman. Because your baby may suffer some addiction.