You want a painkiller with muscle relaxant? We GOT it! Soma-dol-T 450 (Carisoprodol 350mg and Tapentadol 100mg) is a medication used to treat all types of moderate to severe pain. Carisoprodol helps in muscle relaxation and muscle spasms. Tapentadol is a strong opioid pain killer. Soma-dol-T produces greater effects because both collectively work for muscle relaxation and pain relief.
Directions for use of Soma-dol-T 450
Use as directed by the physician. Do not use other pain killers along with Soma-dol-T 450. Do not crush tablets. Swallow as a whole tablet. Use before or after food because food may reduce the solubility rate of drugs. Do not stop the medication suddenly because it is addictive medication. Always ask your doctor before any action.
Side effects Tapentadol & Carisoprodol
- Breathing problems as it induces respiratory depressions.
- Drowsiness due to collective effects.
- Abnormal dreams
- Anxiety, hallucinations
- Loss of consciousness and other side effects may occur.
- Consult your doctor if you observe severe side effects
Soma-dol-T 450 is contraindicated in seizures attack. It should not be used in patients with head injuries , brain tumors because it increase intracranial pressure. It is not safe to use Soma-dol-T 450 in asthmatic patients because it induces the respiratory depression. Use with cautions with liver disease because it may accumulate in blood.
- Do not self-medicate with Soma-dol-T 450. It is an addictive medication
- Do not crush the tablet. Swallow as a whole.
- Consult your doctor if you have breathing problems, kidney, or liver disease.
If you have used anxiolytics or antidepressants for the last 2 weeks inform your doctor about it.