If you were unable to sleep at night and feeling sleepiness during working hours? Do you want to be alert and active during working hours? You are in right place. Modaheal 200mg is the best stimulant that increases alertness and promotes wakefulness. It is used to treat excessive daytime sleepiness called narcolepsy. Modafinil stimulates CNS which makes an individual alert while working.
Directions for use of Modaheal 200mg
Take medication as prescribed by the doctor and complete the course of therapy. Modaheal 200mg modafinil is used before working hours during the daytime. Do not stop the medication suddenly. Take the medication at a regular time every day to maintain minimum effective concentrations in the blood. Do not skip the dose. Take medication is as soon as possible
Side effect of Modafinil
Temporary side effects may include:
- You bear complexity at the time of breathing
- Your mouth or throat begin swelling
- Detect an itching or skin rash since these rashes can give rise to ulcers in the genitals, eyes, or mouth.
- Blood tests as well yield abnormal results all through these health states
- If the user makes out changes in mental healthiness like mood swings, suicidal thoughts, over-excitement, nervousness, unreasonable happiness without cause, aggression, forgetfulness.
- Take before or after 2 hours of a meal because food may reduce the absorption rate of medication.
- Do not drink alcohol during Armodafinil therapy.
- Avoid Grapefruit products during medication therapy.
- Avoid St. John's Wort because it may increase the blood concentration of the drug.
- When used with opioids such as methadone, the plasma concentration of opioids decrease because it induces the CYP3A4 enzymes.
- Always take medication only on the prescription of your physician.
- Inform your doctor about your previous medication therapy.
- If you have any heart, liver, or kidney problems then tell your doctor about it.
- Consult your doctor in case of mood changes or depression.
- Modafinil-associated psychiatric reactions have occurred in those with and without a pre-existing psychiatric history.